Thursday, August 4, 2011

WTF?

Thursday after German class, I strolled around. Here are some WTF things I saw:

"Who ever said the zone was supposed to be fair?"
was the question my folks asked me over and over again.

See, now why don't we produce cool shit like this in Oklahoma, hmmmmmm?
Especially for my good friend Soartstar.

This guy is acting like a real Warhol.

If the doorman checks my qualifications too closely, I'm not gettin' in.

Insert your own caption here.

I really don't like eating that part of the Bratwurst, to tell you the truth.

4 comments:

Ash said...

Germans, they're a super fun group a guys:)

Anonymous said...

Well, actually I'm in Austria.

Kinda like the difference between the US and Canada, I guess----Austria "is" Germany's Canada.

And now I sit back and wait for a scolding from the Euro-spouse.

---John X, too lazy to log in

mod said...

How about Germany is Austria's Mexico?
:)

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that Germans are now the largest immigrant community in Austria, i.e. surpassing the Turks: YES.

B