Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday

I'm leaving here tomorrow morning, very early.

Vienna to Frankfurt. Frankfurt to DC. DC to the Other Dimension.

There's a lot going on in the Other Dimension and my brain will be busy with it for a few months.

But with any luck, next time I come back here (lucky visit #13?) I can stay for months at a time if I want, instead of just a few weeks.

















ABOVE: I took this photo from the balcony yesterday morning during a gentle rain.The picture itself isn't much...but for me it's a great reminder of home, because that's what this place has been to me, off and on, for six years now.

















ABOVE: I took this picture last week in Vienna's Central Cemetery. Sooner or later we all end up in a place like this, or some equivilent thereof. That much is certain. The question for me isn't what to do after I'm dead, but what to do before I'm dead, and to keep from being dead while I'm still alive.

















See you next time, from Vienna.

No comments: